Dr. Steven Lindner, executive partner at The Workplace Group, on Joe Connollys CBS / Bloomberg Business Report discusses how new ideas are an important hiring strategy as it gets more difficult to find job candidates. Listen in on a few creative ways to attract talent.
TV/Radio Interview Categories
Recruiting Articles and Research
- Résumé Factors That Predict Candidate Selection for Interviews
- Talent Development for People Who Matter: The build it or recruit it proposition
- Trump’s H-1B Visa Reform Bill Will Revamp Hiring of Skilled Workers
- What do you expect from employers that want to hire you? We want to know!
- Advancements in Recruitment Technology Shouldn’t Come at the Expense of Human Interaction
In The News
- Facebook Ads Can Still Discriminate Against Women and Older Workers, Despite a Civil Rights Settlement
- Preparing for the 2030 Labor Market
- Salary Negotiation Strategies That Can Backfire
- The Job Market is So Good, New Hires Aren’t Showing Up for Their First Day of Work
- Why Drug Tests & Background Checks Are Becoming Less Important To Employers
- What Does a Yale Degree Mean to Employers?
- On-Demand Pay Apps & HR Policy
- 8 Ways to Negotiate a Six-Figure Salary Like a Pro
- How to Land a Great Job When You Are Over 50
- From Egg Freezing To Tuition Reimbursement, Company Perks Are Up In Tight Labor Market
Ban the Box Candidate Assessment candidate experience college recruitment EEOC Employee Retention Motivating Employees pre-employment assessment quality of hire recruiting budget Recruitment Process Outsourcing Selection Process social recruiting source of hire time to hire Underemployed Workers video capture video capturing video interviewing video interviews