HR Consulting Services
< Services < HR Consulting Services
HR Consulting Services
Because every company has unique challenges, we take a highly customized approach to helping you solve yours
Intelligent HR solutions. That’s what we provide.
We don’t just take on a project and deliver one-size-fits-all programs and services.
Our think-tank HR consulting services clearly delineate client objectives and identify root causes of problems. From there, we develop HR and Human Capital solutions that deliver true ROI to our clients in the most cost-effective manner.
We’re committed to being trusted HR partners to our clients. Since 1997, our think-tank HR consulting has solved some of the most challenging Human Capital, Talent Acquisition & Development needs of the world’s most recognized companies.
Board Member Services
Board member services provide independent, outside directors to serve as members of your company’s board of directors.
Our in-house HR Consultants and Executives bring deep expertise to guide and advise on your company’s strategic direction, operations, products, and other specific corporate initiatives.
To learn about our board member services, please contact us with your specific needs.
Our HR Consultants have broad experience across multiple industries and companies. We bring industry leading Human Capital advice and HR solutions to all sorts of workforce challenges.
HR Strategy consulting services help organizations:
- Evaluate & optimize organizational structure
- Create, evaluate & modernize job roles and job descriptions
- Evaluate HR policies & practices
- Solve specific workforce challenges
- Manage specific HR initiatives
- Create/re-design HR functions
- Ensure right people are in the right roles
- Solve specific HR problems (policies, practices & processes)
HR Mergers & Acquisitions Integration
“People issues” are the number one reason mergers & acquisitions fail to meet their financial & strategic objectives.
Our role as HR consultants and Human Capital consultants is to help navigate, advise and deliver work product that empowers your M&A objectives to be realized. As HR consultants and Human Capital Consultants we work hand-in-hand with management to:
- Conduct Due Diligence
- Develop new HR policies to guide the new organization
- Retain key employees
- Recruit & Select Leadership Team (see Executive Search services)
- Fulfill Recruiting & Staffing needs (see RPO services)
- Design Staffing Models (see Talent Acquisition Consulting)
- Align/create HR functions to support organization’s strategic objectives
- Guide employee communications
- HR Litigation Support in the defense of lawsuits that may be brought as a result of a merger or acquisition (see HR Expert Witness Consulting)
- Manage / engage other third-party HR providers (e.g., HRIS, Compensation & Benefits, Legal, Outplacement Services)
HR Expert Witness Consulting
The WorkPlace Group’s HR Expert Witness Consultants can be called upon to provide expert witness testimony on issues regarding negligent hiring and retention, harassment, wrongful termination, workplace discrimination, recruiting, employment testing & employment practices.
Talent Acquisition Consulting
With 20+ years of experience recruiting talent for companies across the globe, we know what it takes to recruit & hire great talent.
Our experience recruiting talent across multiple industries & geographies cuts across professions and levels. We have designed numerous recruiting processes and solved the most challenging recruitment problems for companies of all sizes.
The WorkPlace Group’s talent acquisition consulting services help employers:
- Evaluate and improve recruitment practices & processes
- Develop recruitment analytics to forecast candidate pipeline needs
- Evaluate and implement recruitment technologies
- Design and build a talent acquisition function to support current and future organizational needs
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies to address talent needs and talent gaps
- Develop, select and implement talent assessment tools to help hire the right candidates
Get help trouble-shooting your human capital, recruitment & talent development challenges with a complimentary consultation.