< Thought Leadership < Recruiting Research
A two series study on Source of Hire conducted in collaboration with Frostburg State University
Results show how HR, Recruiting and Talent Acquisition professionals measure, use, track, store, and act on Source of Hire results. Three factors (Priming, Inducing and Facilitating) were found to best explain how sources of hire transform a candidate from “job shopper” to job applicant.
What is your opinion on pay and job offers?
Should prior salary have any impact on a job offer?
Should employers stop asking job candidates what they earn?
Complete the last question to be included in our random drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card and to receive your copy of the survey results when available.
TV/Radio Interview Categories
Recruiting Articles and Research
In The News
- President Trump’s Immigration Plans Jolt Staffing Strategies
- 84 Lumber Fumbles its Super Bowl Recruiting Ad
- How to Get Hired in 2017
- Ideas for Talent Sourcing in the Modern Era
- The Right Way to Fire Someone
- Will Donald Trump Create Your Next Job?
- Why 2017 Is Going to Be the Best Job Market in Years
- How to Hire Like the Top Companies
- Obesity and Hiring
- Is Banning Salary History Discussions a Game Changer?